Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 Jokes 3 WINs

1st Joke
My boss's neighbour is MCA one
during by election when Keadilan shout "reformasi"
his BN team fight back by saying "makan nasi"
than take out BN give them punya nasi lemak and eat
WIN!

2nd Joke, just now I was wearing coat in a computer shop in MMU
I stood at the counter to enjoy the counter
many MMU students appoarch me
and ask 'boss, got discount ah?"
joke isn't finish yet, because i actually sold 1 laptop to international student
HP laptop, about RM2000
WIN!

3rd Joke
We were invited to give speech during MMU Orientation day
We were giving 2 speechs to 2 different group of students
For the first time I was invited to sit on stage as VIP
The lecturer with us introduced SIFE and us
after her speech, she sat beside me and say 'I also don't know what am I saying"
WIN

No comments: