Friday, May 30, 2008

Life after graduating

I am sure most of you are enjoying your 'infinite' holiday. As for job hunting, I got an offer from public bank to work as insurance consultant. (Gheesh, why can't I get anything else than insurance? >.<)
I will be going for medical checkup next wednesday and if all doesn't go well I will start with them on 1st August 2008.

Yeah, if all does not go well. Working for people have been always will be my last choice =D
I am currently negotiating with MMU to further develop my Final Year Project and commercialize it. Hope to get started as soon as possible.
Meet Jay the CEO
@.@|||


Well, of course if I were to further develop my work there will be NOBODY paying me salary so I'll have to find some income to support myself.

Good thing a 'old' friend of mine has been running his online computer business and needs assistance to expand his business. We will be partnering in the short term.
I have done a very crude version of our website, but I will be replacing it with a blog.
Website developing is too tedious, I rather spend my time to find more sales, hehe. xD

Thats all for now, do drop by my website and have a look.
http://mypctrader.zxq.net/index.html
All feedbacks are welcome and appreciated! =D

No comments: