Friday, May 29, 2009

1st Blood

I was surprised not more than 2 MMU students who are supposed to undergo industrial training with me bother to even find out where my office is and what are they supposed to do.

Today I sent all of them this email:
"To those undergoing industrial training with Next Level, kindly take note.
Our company office is in MMU Melaka.
We will have our first meeting on the first of June
Venue: Sri Ruby Meeting Room, Plaza Siswa 2nd floor
Time: 8.30am
Attire: Formal

Please prepare yourself for the meeting.
Next Level wish you have a pleasant experience as our intern, thank you.


Please reply to acknowledge this email."

And guess what, I received this email from Lim Jenssen student ID: 1041111161
"

I am unable to report in for training on the 1st week of June as i have just rented a new apartment and i can only move in on the 4th of June.
Is it possible for me to begin my training after the 4th of June as i do not have a place to stay in malacca till that date. I would appreciate it if you could email me the details of the briefing on the 1st of June. Thank you."

Should I fire him?

No comments: