Friday, March 20, 2009

So Ends Chapter 1

And so ends chapter 1.

My event officially ended. I am now in the process of post-mortem feedback and submitting all documents to Mr.Syukor. I feel really grateful to have his help and guidance during the event.
Thanks Sir!

It is good to know that most students find the game fun and they do learn something from the game. I reported the progress to Mr.Farid and he was very pleased as well. He will schedule a meeting with Dr.Tang in charge of R&D unit in MMU Cyberjaya. I might be heading the research and development of the game.

Today FIST phone me about taking in industrial trainees. Just what me and Nutty need now, manpower! If all goes well they will be coming on the first of June. We have a lot to plan.

Chapter 2 begins, and the journey continues...............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! that's a good start.. glad to hear that progressions are going on for your coming event! all the best!