Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mistakes are the best invention

My 'admin assistant' made a mistake when he told his lecturer my board game is different from Cashflow from Robert Kiyosaki.
"Cashflow is about financial freedom, Next Level Entrepreneurship Board Game is about Financial Planning."
I had a good laugh when he said that.

The next morning, a great idea came into my mind.
Instead of creating 2 different board game, why can't include the financial planning game as a MOD for my original game. This way we can sell 2 games in a single package.

Imagine 2 different games, on a single platform.
The entrepreneurship version is a group game where you can enjoy going after and your friends. There will be plenty of laughter, fun and of course education.
The financial planning version can be played solo at one's own pace exploring the game, or with a group of friends as a team journey into the world of finance. Together, the team will help each other to achieve financial freedom.

This is definitely add more value to our game when we sell it.
Today I will be busy creating this modification and plan how to accommodate both games in a single board.

It can't be wrong when you hear somemore say accident is a way to invent something. So go ahead and make more mistakes and fail.
Please do not blame me after failing though. Haha.

No comments: