Friday, January 30, 2009

History

This time I will write a little about me, life after entering MMU.
Picture is worth a thousand words, so this entry worth 9000+ words.

Uptrend Days 2004-2006
My presentation kit

Front view
Our group, my upline.
From left to right, MW, Nutty, unknown girl (as background) and me.

MW's income statement
Marketing survey forms we used
Step 1 of the business: Know your market
AIA days 2007:
4 months in 'hell', though the experience and learning was more than worth it.


Financial Health Check Booklets used as sales talk
I wish everyone in AIA all the best, especially my ex-supervisor Miss Ong, learnt a lot from you.


Public Mutual days 2007?
Virtually non existant member, I joined for knowledge in financial planning and investing.
Good luck to all Public Mutual agents, may you benefit all your clients during these hard times.
Buy low (now), sell high.
"Be afraid when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful. " -Warren Buffet
(Or, was it the other way round?)

No comments: