Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jay's lessons in business

I have been giving small 'consultation' to people regarding business management.
So to start off December I decided to do the same here, but in a less serious manner.

Welcome to Jay's Lessons in Business!
Lesson 1:
Mr.Windbell, Mr. Vin Farmer and Mr.Jay the boss are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp.

They rub it and a Genie comes out.
The Genie says, 'I'll give each of you just one wish.'
'Me first! Me first!' says Mr.Windbell. 'I want to be rich, an do not need to work anymore!'
Puff! He's gone like a windbell.

'Me next! Me next!' says Mr. Vin Farmer. 'I want to be in Hawaii , relaxing on the beach with a lot of pretty girls, and a field so I can farm for a long time.'

Puff! He's gone.

'OK, you're up,' the Genie says to the boss.
The boss says, 'I want those two back in the office after lunch.'

Moral of the story:
Always let your boss have the first say!

for more lessons in business management, please visit the source:
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/863205

No comments: