Sunday, July 6, 2008

My office in campus

WOW! FINALLY!

Mr. Farid said that I will be getting my office in MMU Melaka this coming week. I am very excited about it as that will be the first step towards doing business in campus.

I bought some stuff to put in my office. Now I need help in decorating the office. (help me girls)
Bought a printer+scanner and some computer accessories to get things running.

I am still thinking of products and services to offer to the university community. Any ideas and comments are welcomed!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation!computer things i dun noe much so cant help u. :P

Jay said...

well, dun need to be so technical.
Any service that student need in campus will do. Haha.

liying_0505 said...

All the best lar.....
Kinda proud of u.. :P