Thursday, June 19, 2008

Plans revealed

The cards have been dealt

After considering, I like to announce that I will be venturing into computer scraps with my 'big brother' Nutty. This will be the primary work I will be focusing on.

Oh, I've not forgotten about my FYP project commercialization. I'll still be putting energy into it. I'm not picturing it as a cash cow at the moment but more of a way I am repaying the society and especially MMU for my fantastic experience over here.

As this blog is updated, I have scheduled a meeting with the Dean of Faculty of Business and Law in MMU Melaka to present my ideas. Really looking forward to that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

full support from me!! go for it my fren...

Anonymous said...

all the best to you!

Anonymous said...

then how's ur insurance job? anyway, gambate o

Jay said...

Thanks for the moral support! =D

Still considering want to pick up insurance job or not.
If I do, I will start on 4th August